Saturday, February 20, 2010

Welcome to Stepping Stones Homeschool.

We make and eat a lot of cupcakes here. Okay, not really, but it's such a pretty picture, don't you think?

The purpose of this blog is threefold:

1) to document the comings and goings of our little homeschool,

2) to share links and some of my ideas on homeschooling with other current or potential homeschoolers, and

3) to offer encouragement and possibly advice to other homeschoolers, especially those with infants or toddlers in tow.








(photos from top left: little bean's 1st birthday, our budding artist, and owl wings at VINS)

Come in, grab a cuppa, I hope you enjoy your visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thanks for stopping by! For the sake of my children's privacy, please do not leave any comments that would identify me or my children by name, city, etc. either directly or by association. Thanks and have a great day!